Vacancy in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Check Full job Details 468 Probationary Clerk Apply now www.southindianbank.com
468 Probationary Clerk vacancy in South Indian Bank recruitment 2017 Latest jobs Vacancy and career opportunities Latest Employment news in www.southindianbank.com jobs notification 2017 Latest jobs openings in South Indian Bank. Department of South Indian Bank announced their Latest Employment notification 2017. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application.
South Indian Bank released new Employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of 468 Probationary Clerk Posts. Candidates are asking to submit their Application on or before the closing date. South Indian Bank Yearly recruitment Notification and jobs details are now available on their official website www.southindianbank.com
For more details like South Indian Bank Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
South Indian Bank Employment News 2017 Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||South Indian Bank|
|Jobs Location||Kerala | Tamil Nadu | Delhi | Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Jobs||Govt Jobs |||
|Total No of Vacancy||468 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Probationary Clerk|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs. 20,200 /-|
|Closing Date of Application||30-12-2017|
|Official Website :||www.southindianbank.com|
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 full Vacancy Details
South Indian Bank Recruitment vacancy Details of 468 Probationary Clerk posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details. Applicants are requested to visit South Indian Bank official website www.southindianbank.com for further Details of the recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply these jobs.
Name of the Available Post And Total number of Vacancy:
South Indian Bank Recruitment Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply
- Probationary Clerk – 468 posts
- Kerala – 340 posts
- Tamil Nadu – 68 posts
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – 35 posts(For Branches under Bank’s Hyderabad Region)
- 4. Delhi NCR – 25
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of South Indian Bank. Here are the details of Salary for this posts
- Basic Pay : Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7– 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
Applicants who are preparing to participate in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be
- 18 year to 38 Year
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
South Indian Bank Recruitment examination fees or application fees details are mentioned bellow Applicants have to pay the eligible amount to participate by online payment of bank Callahan. For more details download the official; advertisement which is listed bellow the post.
|For General And OBC Candidates||Rs. 600 /-|
|For All Others Candidates (SC/ST/PH)||Rs. 150 /-|
The Main Part to be Eligible South Indian Bank Recruitment entrance exam 2017 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if available). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply this job.
To be Eligible of South Indian Bank application Candidates should possess the following Qualification
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a
recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by
mode of distance education will not be considered.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to
60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the
nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
South Indian Bank Recruitment Application will receive through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.southindianbank.com before the last date of application 30-12-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to official website www.southindianbank.com
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Online Examination test
|Last date for registration||30-12-2017 (30th-December-2017)|
Official Website :- www.southindianbank.com
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
For Online Application Click Here [Starts from 20-12-2017, 10.00 AM]
- 99 Safai Karmachari Vacancy in BOI Recruitment 2018 bankofindia.co.in
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 Apply for 4102 PO/ Management Trainee [email protected] www.ibps.in Career
- 417 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy in Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online www.indianbank.in
- RBI Recruitment 2018 Apply for 166 Officers [email protected] www.rbi.org.in Career
- RBI Recruitment 2018 Apply for 166 Grade – B Officer [email protected] www.rbi.org.in Career