Latest UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Union Public Service Commission Jobs and vacancy Details:
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy in Union Public Service Commission for the post of Various. Get the best information on UPSC Employment notification 2017 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in upsc.gov.in
UPSC released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 390 Various Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 30th-June-2017. Union Public Service Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
For more details like UPSC Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment (UPSC Employment) 2017 full Vacancy Details
- Total number of vacancy: 390 Posts
- Jobs Location: All Over India
Name of the Jobs Post:
- National Defence Academy (NDA)- 335 Posts
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 55 posts
- Basic pay: Rs 11,500 /-
Candidates Age limit should be
- Born Between 02-01-1999 to 01-01-2002.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application fee is: Rs. 100 /-
- For All Others Candidates Application fee is : NIL
Eligibility Condition of UPSC Recruitment 2017
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- Class 12th Pass Qualification
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
UPSC Recruitment How to Apply?
Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website upsc.gov.in before the last date of application 30-06-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to official website upsc.gov.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
UPSC Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination Test
- Interview Test
Important Date of UPSC Employment 2017
Last Date of Online Application: 30-06-2017 (30th-June-2017)
Important Links and Advertisement of UPSC Recruitment 2017
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
For Online Application Click Here
UPSC Recruitment Notification Details of 28 vacancy Apply Now
Name of The Posts :
1. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II – 02
2. Associate Professor – 02
3. Master in Computer Science – 01
4. Translation Officer – 18
5. Assistant Registrar – 05 posts
Total no of posts : 28 Posts
- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay (Post 1,3,5)
- Rs. 37,400 – 67000/- With 9000/- Grade Pay (Post 2)
- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay (Post 4).
Age limit :
- 35 Years (Post 1,3,5)
- 50 Years (Post 2)
- 30 Years (Post 4)
Qualification : Degree in Law, Master’s Degree, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Ph. D Degree
Last date of Application : 15th-June-2017 (15.06.2017)
Online Application Link
Similar Notification You Should Read
- Rajasthan Police recruitment 2017 – Apply online for 13582 Constable Posts www.police.rajasthan.gov.in vacancy Details
- 792 Police Radio Operator, Sub Inspector (SI) vacancy in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2017-18 – Apply online www.jssc.in Career.
- 1654 Watchman vacancy in Food Corporation of India FCI Recruitment 2017 apply now fciregionaljobs.com Career.
- 2180 Instructor, Store Keeper vacancy in HSSC 2017-18 – Apply online hssc.gov.in Career.
- 3787 Gram Sahayak, Engineer, Assistant vacancy in Panchayat & Rural Development Department PNRD Recruitment 2017 apply now rural.assam.gov.in Career.