Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 (TNPSC Recruitment) Vacancy of 320 Civil Judge Apply Now तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग नौकरी समाचार २०१८ www.tnpsc.gov.in career
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Latest Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the post of Civil Judge. Get the best information about TNPSC Employment notification 2018 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released new jobs notification on their official website for available of 320 Civil Judge Vacancy. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 7th-May-2018. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग का नया नौकरी का समाचार For more details like TNPSC Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
TNPSC Employment News 2018 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Jobs Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs || PSC Employment News|
|Total No of Vacancy||320 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.20,000/-|
|Closing Date of Application||07-05-2018 (7th-May-2018)|
Latest Jobs opening at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment TNPSC Recruitment 2018 full Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Employment Vacancy Details of 320 Civil Judge posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details TNPSC Latest Openings . Applicants are requested to visit Official website www.tnpsc.gov.in for further Details. Here are the main information you need to know before apply About TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
Name of the Jobs Post And Total Number of Vacancy :
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Available Vacancy Details and name of the posts are bellow
Total no of Vacancy : – 320 posts
Name of The Posts :
- Civil Judge
Here is the details of salary for above posts in TNPSC
- Basic Pay : Rs. 27,700-770-33,090 -920 – 40450-1080- 44770/-
- Grade pay :
- Date of Advertisement : 9th-April-2018
- Starting Date of Application: 9th-April-2018
- Last Date of Application : 7th-May-2018
- Preliminary Examination Date : 09th June. 2018 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
- Main Examination Date : 11th & 12th Aug. 2018 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon. & 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy 2018 TNPSC Civil Judge 320 Post All Details – Apply Online
Education Qualification Details and Eligibility Criteria of TNPSC Recruitment 2018
To be Eligible Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment exam 2018 Applicants must have the following qualification. TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details are here.
- Qualification Details For For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors Post : Passed Degree in Law and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India. Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practised for a period of not less than 3 years on such date. OR Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and/ or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
- Qualification Details For For Fresh Law Graduates Post : Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law. Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate. Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law.
|Name of Post||Categories||Min. & Max. Age Limit (as on 01 Jul 2018)|
|For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:||For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.||25 years to 40 years|
|Others||25 years to 35 years|
|For Fresh Law Graduates||For all Categories||22 years to 27 years|
Age Relaxation For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates may applicable as per Government Rule And Regulation.
TNPSC Recruitment examination fees / application fees details are mentioned bellow Applicants have to pay the following amount to complete their application.
|General And OBC Category Candidates||Registration Fees : Rs. 150 /-|
|Examination Fees : Rs. 500 /-|
TNPSC Recruitment Application will receive through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.tnpsc.gov.in before the last date of application 07-05-2018
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Help line / Contact Details
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main)
- Interview Test
Important Links and Advertisement of TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
TNPSC Online Application Link
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download / Print:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 2018 Recruitment, Admit card / Hall ticket will be available After the last date of application and before 10 days for the Recruitment exam at TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in . Visit official website for further detailsDownload Admit Card
Previous Question papers / Answer Key / Results:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission 320 Civil Judge Recruitment Answer Key, TNPSC Results/Score Card, Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download and Take Print out Here.Download Question papers Download Results
If you have any query or any question about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Recruitment notification 2018 you may leave a comment bellow and we will reply you with in 3-4 working days.