SSC SR Recruitment 2017 Chennai Vacancy of 61 Medical Attendant, Technical Superintend Apply Now Staff Selection Commission Southern Region www.sscsr.gov.in/career
SSC SR Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy in Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Chennai for the post of Medical Attendant, Technical Superintend . Get the best information on SSC SR Employment notification 2017 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in www.sscsr.gov.in
Staff Selection Commission Southern Region SSC SR released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 61 Medical Attendant, Technical Superintend Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 24th-September-2017. Staff Selection Commission Southern Region recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
For more details like SSC SR Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
SSC SR Employment News 2017 Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission Southern Region|
|Jobs Location||Southern Region, Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs || SSC Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancy||61 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Attendant, Technical Superintend|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.20,000/-|
|Closing Date of Application||24-09-2017|
Latest Jobs opening at Staff Selection Commission Southern Region Recruitment SSC SR Recruitment 2017 full Vacancy Details
Name of the Jobs Post:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1. Technical Superintendent||03 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-(pre-revised).|
|2. Workshop Superintendent||01 Post||Rs. 44,900/- (Minimum of Pay Matrix in Level 7) (revised), Rs. 9300- 34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay Rs.4600/- (pre-revised).|
|3. Senior Instructor (Weaving)
|01 Post||Rs. 35400/- (Minimum of Pay Matrix in Level 6 (revised). Rs. 9300-34800(PB-2) with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- ( pre-revised).|
|4. Medical Attendant
|34 Post||PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- (VII PC Pay Matrix Level – 1).|
|5. Lady Medical Attendant||15 Post||PB-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- (VII PC Pay Matrix Level – 1).|
|6. Conservation Assistant
|01 Post||Level IV in the Pay Matrix : Rs. 25,500-81,100.|
|7. Junior Conservation Assistant||05 Posts||Level 2 in the Pay Matrix : Rs. 19900-63200.|
|8. Evaluation Assistant||01 Post||Level 5 in the Pay Matrix : Rs. 29,200-92,300.|
Candidates Age limit should be Between
- For Technical Superintendent Post : Age should Not exceeding 30 Years.
- For Workshop Superintendent Post : Age should Not exceeding 30 Years.
- For Senior Instructor (Weaving) Post : Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Medical Attendant Post : 18 – 25 years.
- For Lady Medical Attendant Post : 18 – 25 years.
- For Conservation Assistant Post : 18 – 25 years.
- For Junior Conservation Assistant Post : 18 – 25 years.
- For Evaluation Assistant Post : 18 – 27 years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Examination fees :
|GEN/OBC (Unreserved)||Rs. 100 /-|
|For all others category candidates||NIL|
Eligibility Condition of SSC SR Recruitment 2017
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- Qualification Details for Medical Attendant Posts : Minimum Passed Class 10th from a recognized Board; and Certificate in First Aid from Central Government or State Government recognized Institutions.
- Qualification Details for Technical Superintendent Posts : Passed Diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
SSC SR Recruitment How to Apply?
Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.sscsr.gov.in before the last date of application 24-09-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to official website www.sscsr.gov.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
Postal Address : “The Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission,Southern Region,II Floor , EVK Sampath Building,DPI Campus, College Road,Chennai – 600 006.”
SSC SR Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Exam
- Interview Test
Important Date of SSC SR Employment 2017
|Date of Advertisement :||25th-August-2017|
|Starting Date for Online Application||25th-August-2017|
|Last date of Online Application :||24th-September-017|
|Last Date to submit hard copy of application||3rd-October-2017|
SSC SR Recruitment 2017 Help line / Contact Details
- Government of India
- -Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions,
- -Staff Selection Commission,
- -Southern Region,
- -Official Website : sscsr.gov.in.
Important Links and Advertisement of SSC SR Recruitment 2017
Official Website : www.sscsr.gov.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
SSC SR Online Application Link
Similar Notification You Should Read
- TN AHD Virudhunagar Recruitment 2018 Apply for 43 Animal Husbandry Assistant vacancy in www.tn.gov.in Career
- TN AHD Kanyakumari Recruitment 2018 Apply for 48 Animal Husbandry Assistant vacancy in www.tn.gov.in Career
- TN AHD Tiruvannamalai Recruitment 2018 Apply for 57 Animal Husbandry Assistant vacancy in www.tn.gov.in Career
- TN AHD Thanjavur Recruitment 2018 Apply for 201 Animal Husbandry Assistant vacancy in www.tn.gov.in Career
- TN AHD Tiruvarur Recruitment 2018 Apply for 43 Animal Husbandry Assistant vacancy in www.tn.gov.in Career