SBI Career in Recruitment Notification 2017 State Bank of India Latest Jobs and vacancy Details of 21 Manager, Vice President Apply Now sbi.co.in career:
SBI Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy in State Bank of India for the post of Manager, Vice President. Get the best information on SBI Employment notification 2017 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in sbi.co.in career
SBI released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 21 Manager, Vice President Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 10th-August-2017. State Bank of India recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
For more details www.sbi.co.in/career like SBI Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
SBI Employment News 2017 Jobs Overview sbi.co.in career
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2017-18/05
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in/career|
|Jobs Location||All Over India|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs || Bank Jobs|||
|Total No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, Vice President|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.76,520/-|
|Closing Date of Application||10-08-2017 (10th-August-2017)|
Latest Jobs opening at State Bank of India Recruitment (SBI Employment) 2017 full Vacancy Details sbi.co.in career
Name of the Jobs Post:
- DGM (Cyber Security) – 01 Post
- AGM (Cyber Security) – 01 Post
- Dy. Manager (IS Audit) – 05 Posts
- Vice President – Customer Analytics – 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist) – 02 Posts
- Vice president (Complaints Management) – 01 Post
- Assistant Vice President (IS Audit) – 05 Post
- Senior Manager (IS Audit) – 05 posts
- Basic pay : Rs. 68,680 – 76,520/- (Post 1)
- Basic pay : Rs. 59,170 – 66,070/- (Post 2)
- Basic pay : Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/- (Post 3) .
Candidates Age limit should be
- 28 to 45 Years (Post 1)
- 26 to 40 Years (Post 2)
- 21 to 35 Years (Post 3)
- 26 to 45 Years (Post 4)
- 27 to 35 Years (Post 5,6)
- 32 to 45 Years (Post 7)
- 28 to 40 Years (Post 8) As on 01-07-2017.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Examination fees :
|GEN/OBC (Unreserved)||Rs. 600 /-|
|For all others category candidates SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100 /-|
sbi.co.in career Eligibility Condition of SBI Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification as on 31.03.2017 and contract period
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
SBI Recruitment How to Apply?
Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.sbi.co.in before the last date of application 10-08-2017
State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers post in State Bank of India. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html or https://bank.sbi/careers.
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to official website sbi.co.in career
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
- Step -7: Send the Hard copy of Application to the following address on or before the last date to reach
Address : “The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021“
GENERALINFORMATION of SBI Recruitment 2017:
- (I) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- (ii) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised
Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at
the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if
any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- (iii) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the
employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- (iv) A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation
under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2017. OBC
certificate containing the “non creamy layer “ clause issued during the period from 01.04.2017 to the
date of interview should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- (v) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait
till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on
account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- (vi) SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications
within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- (vii) Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview
- (viii) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the
requirement of the Bank.
- (ix) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement
and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/
forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
sbi.co.in career Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Exam
- Physical Proficiency Test
Important Date of SBI Employment 2017
|On-line Registration of Application Starts from||25th-July-2017|
|Last Date of Online Application:||10-08-2017 (10th-August-2017)|
|Payment of Fee On-line||25/07/2017 TO 10/08/2017|
|Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure||21/08/2017 (21st-August-2017)|
Important Links and Advertisement of sbi.co.in career Recruitment Notification 2017
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
sbi.co.in career Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
Similar Notification You Should Read
- IBPS PO Recruitment notification 2017 – Apply online for 3562 Probationary Officer Posts www.ibps.in Career.
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 13 Security Officer www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Counselor FLCC vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI recruitment Notification 2017-18 – Apply online www.centralbankofindia.co.in Career.
- ESAF Small Finance Bank Recruitment notification 2017 – Apply online for 1660 Officer Posts esafbank.com Career.
- 21 Manager, Vice President vacancy in State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2017 apply now www.sbi.co.in/career