Railway Jobs in India 2017 get Latest Employment news on Indian railway Conducted by railway recruitment Board (RRB) or Railway recruitment Cell (RRC).
Latest Indian Railway Jobs notification and vacancy Details 2017 Railway recruitment Jobs such as eastern Railway, Central Railway, Konkan Railway, western railway and many more. Government of Indian railway release jobs notification for recruit fresher candidates. Applicants are invited to submit their application through online or offline process to the Railway recruitment board official website. Do not forget to download the advertisement notification from official website , you can also get the advrt pdf from this website.
Read the full railway vacancy details carefully and while filling up application form, terms and condition should be on your mind, For online application follow the proper instruction and submit only require files, images , signatures and others necessary certificates.
Indian Railway Jobs Notification 2017-18
Each of the Railway divisions is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM), who reports to the General Manager (GM) of the zone. A DRM can be appointed from any services of Indian Railway, Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS), IRAS ,IES , IRPS etc.for the tenure of 3 years but it can be exceeded on the recommendation of Railway Board. Divisional officers heading all departments viz. engineering, mechanical, electrical, signal and telecommunication, accounts, personnel, operating, commercial, safety, medical, security branches report to the Divisional Railway Manager. The DRM is assisted by one or two Additional Divisional Railway Managers (ADRM) in the working of the division.
List of Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
- Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR)
- Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
- Chennai Metro Rail
List of Indian Railway Recruitment Boards
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India:
- RRB Ahemadabad
- RRB Ajmer
- RRB Allahabad
- RRB Banglore
- RRB Bhopal
- RRB Bhubaneswar
- RRB Bilaspur
- RRB Chandigarh
- RRB Chennai
- RRB Gorakhpur
- RRB Guwahati
- RRB Jammu and Kashmir
- RRB Kolkata
- RRB Malda
- RRB Mumbai
- RRB Muzaffarpur
- RRB Patna
- RRB Ranchi
- RRB Secunderabad
- RRB Siliguri
- RRB Thiruvantha-puram
Railway Recruitment Posts: Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 21 RRBs:–
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
- Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Subscribe employmentcareer.co.in for daily govt jobs and Bank jobs Notification on your Email box
Steps to Subscribe Employment Career
- Enter Your Email Address Here
- Click on Submit Button
- A Pop up Window will appear
- Submit correct captcha code
- Go to your Email Inbox
- Click on the Email verification Link And you are now eligible to get the benefit for life time.