OBC Online Recruitment Notification 2017 Oriental Bank Of Commerce Jobs and vacancy Details of 296 Advocates Apply Now www.obcindia.co.in/career:
OBC Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy in Oriental Bank Of Commerce for the post of Advocates. Get the best information on OBC Employment notification 2017 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in www.obcindia.co.in
OBC released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 296 Advocates Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 26th-August-2017. Oriental Bank Of Commerce recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
For more details like OBC Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
OBC Employment News 2017 Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Oriental Bank Of Commerce|
|Jobs Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs |||
|Total No of Vacancy||296 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Advocates|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.20,000/-|
|Closing Date of Application||26-08-2017 (26th-August-2017)|
Latest Jobs opening at Oriental Bank Of Commerce Recruitment (OBC Employment) 2017 full Vacancy Details
Name of the Jobs Post:
- Advocates in India Meteorological Department – 296 posts
- Basic pay: 1lakh – 5lakh
Candidates Age limit should be
- 18-25 Years as on 01-08-2017
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Examination fees :
Eligibility Condition of OBC Recruitment 2017
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- i) High standard of integrity, acumen and competency.
- ii) Length of practice and specialization in the area of law beneficial to the Bank & experience in conducting Bank’s cases.
- iii) Empanelled with other banks/ FIs/ PSUs / Central/state Governments etc. The advocate shall not have been black listed /removed from panel by any other such organizations & a declaration to this effect is required to be furnished by the Advocate at the time of empanelment.
- iv) Annual income-tax return filed with the Tax Authorities.
- v) If the advocate is also empanelled by other bank/ PSU/ FI then opinion of that bank / PSU/ FI may be obtained.
- vi) Advocates exclusively practicing in criminal courts having minimum experience of 5 years can be empanelled for attending to criminal work. In complicated urgent criminal matters, advocates having expertise in any particular matter can also be assigned the work at the sole discretion of the Bank, though not on panel.
- vii) Advocates shall be willing to abide by the Bank’s terms and conditions as to fees, charges, submission of leadings for approval etc. and consent to this effect shall be furnished by the advocate before empanelment.
COPIES OF DOCUMENTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE ADVOCATE WHILE
SUBMITTING BIO DATA
1. High School Certificate in support of age.
2. Registration with Bar Council.
3. Identity Card issued by Bar Association / Bar Council.
4. Letter of empanelment with other bank /Govt. organizations.
5. Certificates in support of educational qualifications.
6. Annual income-tax return filed with the Tax Authorities
7. An undertaking from the advocate to the effect that all information furnished by him/
her is correct and he/ she shall not demand / charge legal fee in excess of bank’s
schedule of legal fee shall also be furnished by the advocate.
OBC Recruitment How to Apply?
Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.obcindia.co.in before the last date of application 26-08-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
Step-1: Log on to official website www.obcindia.co.in
Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment which you want to apply for. And Download Advertisement along with the application format or Bio data format if available
Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents photo copy
Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
Step-5: Send your Hard copy of application or Bio-Data to the following address along with all the photo copy self attested of necessary documents on or before the closing date of application .
Postal Address : “Cluster Monitoring office, Resolution, Recovery & Law, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.”
OBC Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Exam
- Interview Test
Important Date of OBC Employment 2017
|Last Date of Online Application:||26-08-2017 (26th-August-2017)|
Important Links and Advertisement of OBC Recruitment 2017
Official Website : www.obcindia.co.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
OBC Oline Application Link
Similar Notification You Should Read
- NCL Recruitment 2018 Apply for 664 Clerk, Security Guard & Others vacancy in www.nclcil.in
- GAIL Recruitment 2018 Apply for 13 Visiting Consultant Doctor, Medical Officer vacancy in www.gailonline.com Career
- GAD MP Recruitment 2018 Apply for 59 Peon vacancy in www.gad.mp.gov.in Career All Details
- 37 Apprentice Vacancy in MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 apply now www.mpez.co.in Career
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 Apply for 219 Fishery Inspector, Supply Officer, Lab Assistant vacancy in www.vyapam.nic.in Career