KVIC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy of 342 Executive, Assistant Apply Now Khadi and Village Industries Commission www.kvic.org.in career
KVIC Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy in Khadi and Village Industries Commission for the post of Executive, Assistant. Directorate of Administration & H.R. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (Government of India) Get the best information on KVIC Employment notification 2017 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in www.kvic.org.in
Khadi and Village Industries Commission KVIC released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 342 Executive, Assistant Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 19th-November-2017. Khadi and Village Industries Commission recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
Latest Jobs opening at Khadi and Village Industries Commission KVIC Recruitment 2017 The KVIC is charged with the planning, promotion, organisation and implementation of programs for the development of Khadi and other village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary. For more details like KVIC Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
KVIC Employment News 2017 Khadi and Village Industries Commission Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Jobs Location||All India|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs |||
|Total No of Vacancy||342 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Executive, Assistant|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.20,000/-|
|Closing Date of Application||19-11-2017 (19th-November-2017)|
Latest Jobs opening at Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment KVIC Recruitment 2017 full Vacancy Details
Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment vacancy Details of 342 Executive, Assistant posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details KVIC Employment News . Applicants are requested to visit Khadi and Village Industries Commission official website www.kvic.org.in for further Details of the KVIC recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply KVIC jobs.
Name of the Jobs Post:
KVIC Recruitment 2017 Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply in Khadi and Village Industries Commission exam
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Salary Offered|
Group – B (Gazetted Post)
|1. Assistant Director Gr.I (Khadi)||03 Posts||PB2 in Pay Scale of (Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400) (Pre-revised).|
|2. Assistant Director Gr.I (Adm. & HR)||11 Posts|
|3. Assistant Director Gr.I (Training)||02 Posts|
|4. Assistant Director Gr.I (FBAA)||16 Posts|
|5. Assistant Director Gr.I (Economic Research)||04 Posts|
|6. Assistant Director Gr.I (Village Industries)||18 Posts|
Group – B (Non-Gazetted Post)
|1. Senior Executive (Ec.R)||37 Posts||PB2 in Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 (Pre-revised).|
|2. Senior Executive (Legal)||07 Posts|
|3. Junior Translator||02 Posts|
Group – C (Non – Gazetted Post: Technical & Non – Technical Posts)
|1. Executive (Khadi)||31 Posts||PB-1, (Rs. 5200 – 20200) G.P. Rs. 2,800/2400/1900 (Pre-revised).|
|2. Executive (Village Industries)||109 Posts|
|3. Executive (Training)||23 Posts|
|4. Junior Executive (FBAA)||67 Posts|
|5. Assistant (Training)||04 Posts|
|6. Assistant (Village Industries)||07 Posts|
|7. Publicity Assistant (II)||01 Post|
Details Of Posts Vacancies As per Category
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam KVIC Recruitment 2017 and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of Khadi and Village Industries Commission . Here are the details of Salary for this posts
- Basic pay: Rs. 5200 – 20,200/-, And 9,300 – 34,800 /-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2,100/2,400/1,900/-
Applicants who are preparing to participate in Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment 2017 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be as on bellow
- Group – B (Gazetted Post) : Not exceeding thirty five (35) years (Age Relaxation forty (40) years for Government servants.
- Group – B (Non-Gazetted Post) : Not exceeding thirty (30) years (Age Relaxation forty (40) years for Government servants.
- Executive : Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 27 Years.
- Junior Executive : Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 27 Years.
- Assistant : Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 27 Years.
- Publicity Assistant : Minimum – 18 Years and Maximum – 25 Years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission KVIC Recruitment examination fees or application fees details are mentioned bellow Applicants have to pay the eligible amount to participate by online payment or bank Callahan. For more details download the official advertisement which is listed bellow the post.
The Main Part to be Eligible Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment entrance exam 2017 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if necessary). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply for KVIC Employment.
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- Educational Qualification required for Assistant Director Grade-I (Khadi) Posts : Passed Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology or Fashion Technology from a recognized University.
- Educational Qualification required for Executive (Village Industries) Posts : Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology from a recognized University, or Master of Science from a recognized University.
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
KVIC Recruitment Application will revived through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.kvic.org.in before the last date of application 19-11-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to Khadi and Village Industries Commission official website www.kvic.org.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
KVIC Recruitment 2017 Application Help line / Contact Details
- Directorate of Administration & H.R.
- -Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC),
- -Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises,
- -(Government of India),
- -“Gramodaya”, 3 Irla Road, Vile Parle (West),
- -Mumbai – 400 056,
- -Fax : 022-26711003,
- -Telephone :(std code 022) 26714320-22 / 26714325 /26716323 / 26712324 26713527-29 / 26711073 / 26713675,
- -Official Website : www.kvic.org.in.
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Computer Based Online Exam
- Interview Test
|Last Date of Online Application:||19-11-2017 (19th-November-2017)|
Important Links and Advertisement of KVIC Recruitment 2017
Official Website : www.kvic.org.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
KVIC Online Application Link
Thanks for visit Khadi and Village Industries Commission recruitment advertisement details and application process. Here we have posted KVIC Latest Recruitment details age limit qualification details available posts and official website Last Date to apply etc. We are now the official partner or even we don’t have any connection with the recruitment authority. So applicants are requested to always download official advertisement and visit official websaite for further assistance. If you have any query or any question about Khadi and Village Industries Commission KVIC Recruitment notification 2017 you may leave a comment bellow and we will reply you with in 3-4 working days.
- 14 Stenographer vacancy in Directorate of Municipal Administration – Karnataka Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online municipaladmn.gov.in career
- 19 Technical Associate vacancy in FSI Recruitment 2017 Forest Survey of India apply now webline.co.in Career
- 40 Assistant Manager vacancy in DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd apply now dnsbank.in Career
- 142 Para Medical Officer, Specialist Doctors vacancy in BSF Recruitment 2017 Border Security Force apply now www.bsf.nic.in Career
- 104 Pharmacist, ANM, Nurse vacancy in CGHS Recruitment 2017 Central Government Health Scheme apply now cghs.gov.in Career