JNTU Recruitment 2018 Vacancy of 97 Assistant & Associate Professor Apply Now Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University jntua.ac.in career
JNTU Recruitment 2018 Latest Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University for the post of Assistant & Associate Professor. Get the best information on JNTU Employment notification 2018 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in jntua.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University JNTU released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 97 Assistant & Associate Professor Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 29th-January-2018. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
Latest Jobs opening in For more details like JNTU Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
JNTU Employment News 2018 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs |||
|Total No of Vacancy||97 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant & Associate Professor|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.20,000/-|
|Closing Date of Application||29-01-2018 (29th-January-2018)|
Latest Jobs opening at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Recruitment JNTU Recruitment 2018 full Vacancy Details
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Recruitment vacancy Details of 97 Assistant & Associate Professor posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details JNTU Employment News . Applicants are requested to visit Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University official website jntua.ac.in for further Details of the JNTU recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply JNTU jobs.
Name of the Jobs Post And Total Number of Vacancy in JNTU Recruitment 2018 :
JNTU Recruitment 2018 Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University exam
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Professor||89 Posts|
|Associate Professor||08 Posts|
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam JNTU Recruitment 2018 and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University . Here are the details of Salary for this posts
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|Assistant Professor||Basic Pay : Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6000 AGP|
|Associate Professor||Basic Pay : Rs.37400-67000 + 9000 AGP|
Applicants who are preparing to participate in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Recruitment 2018 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be as on bellow
- Minimum Age limit is : 18 Years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University JNTU Recruitment examination fees or application fees details are mentioned bellow Applicants have to pay the eligible amount to participate by online payment or bank Callahan. For more details download the official advertisement which is listed bellow the post.
|GEN/OBC (Unreserved)||Rs. 1000 /-|
|For all others category candidates||Rs. 500 /-|
The Main Part to be Eligible Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Recruitment entrance exam 2018 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if necessary). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply for JNTU Employment.
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- ii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
- iv) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
JNTU Recruitment Application will receive through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website jntua.ac.in before the last date of application 29-01-2018
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University official website jntua.ac.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
JNTU Recruitment 2018 Help line / Contact Details
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur
(Established under A.P. Govt. Act No.30 of 2008)
Ananthapuramu – 515002,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Official Website : jntua.ac.in
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Exam
- Interview Test
JNTU Recruitment 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download / Print:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) 2018 Recruitment, Admit card / Hall ticket will be available After the last date of application and before 10 days for the Recruitment exam at JNTU official website jntua.ac.in . Visit official website for further details
|Last Date of Online Application:||29-01-2018 (29th-January-2018)|
Important Links and Advertisement of JNTU Recruitment 2018
Official Website : jntua.ac.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
JNTU Online Application Link
Thanks for visit Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University recruitment advertisement details and application process. Here we have posted JNTU Latest Recruitment details age limit qualification details available posts and official website Last Date to apply etc. We are now the official partner or even we don’t have any connection with the recruitment authority. So applicants are requested to always download official advertisement and visit official websaite for further assistance. If you have any query or any question about Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University JNTU Recruitment notification 2018 you may leave a comment bellow and we will reply you with in 3-4 working days.