Vacancy in India Post Recruitment 2018 Check Full job Details 607 Assistant Accounts Officer Apply now www.indiapost.gov.in
607 Assistant Accounts Officer vacancy in India Post recruitment 2018 Latest jobs Vacancy and career opportunities Latest Employment news in www.indiapost.gov.in jobs notification 2018 Latest jobs openings in India Post. Department of India Post announced their Latest Employment notification 2018. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application.
India Post released new Employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of 607 Assistant Accounts Officer Posts. Candidates are asking to submit their Application on or before the closing date. India Post Yearly recruitment Notification and jobs details are now available on their official website www.indiapost.gov.in
Latest Jobs Opening in India Postal Application Receiving For more details like India Post Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
India Post Employment News 2018 Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||India Post|
|Jobs Location||Across All Over India|
|Type of Jobs||Govt Jobs |||
|Total No of Vacancy||607 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs. 20,200 /-|
|Closing Date of Application||15-01-2018|
|Official Website :||www.indiapost.gov.in|
India Post Recruitment Notification 2018 full Vacancy Details
India Post Recruitment vacancy Details of 607 Assistant Accounts Officer posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details. Applicants are requested to visit India Post official website www.indiapost.gov.in for further Details of the recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply these jobs.
Name of the Available Post And Total number of Vacancy:
India Post Recruitment Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply
Name of The Post : Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)
Total No Of Vacancy : – 607 posts
India Post Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details as per City wise
|Name of The City||No of Vacancy|
|Postal Directorate, New Delhi||23 Posts|
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of India Post. Here are the details of Salary for this posts
- Basic Pay : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Grade pay : Rs. 4800/-
Applicants who are preparing to participate in India Post Recruitment 2018 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be
- Maximum 56 years as on the date of this notification
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
The Main Part to be Eligible India Post Recruitment entrance exam 2018 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if available). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply this job.
To be Eligible of India Post application Candidates should possess the following Qualification
- Officers holding the analogous or same post in various Central Government & State Government offices, on regular basis.
- Officers who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination and working as JAOs (AAOs)
- Junior Accountants/ Senior Accountants/ Auditor/ Sr.Auditors Clerks who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts of Departments of Central Government/State Government with 5 years of regular service in the grade as on date of notification.
- The applicants should have sufficient exposure to basic working knowledge on computers in all the modules of MS office including the knowledge of the internet to send/receive e-mails.
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
India Post Recruitment Application will receive through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.indiapost.gov.in before the last date of application 15-01-2018
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
Postal Address :
“Assistant Director General (PA-A), #444, Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi“
India Post Recruitment Help Line / Contact Details :
- Government of India
- -Ministry of Communications & Information Technology,
- -Department of Posts,
- -Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination Test.
- Personal Interview Test
|Last date for registration||15-01-2018 (15th-January-2018)|
Official Website :- www.indiapost.gov.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
Download India Post Recruitment Application Form
- 623 Constable Jobs in Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 – FAQ http://police.rajasthan.gov.in career
- পশ্চিমবঙ্গ পাবলিক সার্ভিস কমিশন WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 338 Sub-Inspector of Schools Post @ ps…
- GPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 294 Administrative & Civil Services Exam @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Career
- NGRI Recruitment 2018 Apply for 58 Project Assistant & Scientist [email protected] www.ngri.org.in Career
- ESIC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 44 Nursing Internship [email protected] www.esicmchyd.ac.in Career