Latest IBPS Recruitment Notification 2017 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Jobs and vacancy Details of 14192 Officers, Office Assistants:
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the post of Officers, Office Assistants. Get the best information on IBPS Employment notification 2017 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in www.ibps.in
IBPS released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 14192 Officers, Office Assistants Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 1st-August-2017. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
For more details like IBPS Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
IBPS Employment News 2017 Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Jobs Location||All Over India|
|Type of Jobs||Government Jobs, Bank Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancy||14192 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Officers, Office Assistants|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs. 30,000 /-|
|Closing Date of Application||01-08-2017 (1st-August-2017)|
Latest Jobs opening at Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment (IBPS Employment) 2017 full Vacancy Details
Name of the Jobs Post:
- Office Assistant – 7374 Posts
- Officers Scale I – 4865
- Officers Scale II (Agriculture Officer) – 169
- Officers Scale II (Marketing Officer) – 33
- Officers Scale II (Treasury Manager) – 11
- Officers Scale II (Law Officer) – 21
- Officers Scale II (Chartered Accountant) – 34
- Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer) – 83
- Officers Scale II (General Banking Officer) – 1395
- Officers Scale III – 207 posts
- Basic pay: Rs 11,500 /-
Candidates Age limit should be
- 18 to 28 years (for Office Assistant)
- 18 to 30 years (for Officers Scale I)
- 21 to 32 years (for Officers Scale II)
- 21 to 40 years (for Officers Scale III) as on 01-07-2017.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
- Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 600/- for all others
IBPS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria | Who Should Apply ?
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
- (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
- (b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer.
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)
- i. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
- ii. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
- iii. Desirable: working knowledge of Computer.
Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager)
- Information Technology Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Desirable: Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc.
- Chartered Accountant : Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Law Officer : Degree from a recognized University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Treasury Manager: Charted Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution
- Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing from a recognized university
- Agricultural Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager):
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.
IBPS Recruitment Notification 2017 How to Apply?
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only from 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should—
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 12.07.2017 to 01.08.2017 (Online payment) both dates inclusive, shall be as follows:
Step by Step Online Application Process
Step-1: Log on to official website and online application link : http://www.ibps.in/common-written-examination-regional-rural-banks
Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
IBPS Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Online Examination Test
- Interview Test
Important Date of IBPS Employment 2017
|Last Date of Online Application:||01-08-2017 (1st-August-2017)|
IBPS EXAMINATION CENTERS
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centers for the Preliminary exams and Main / Single exams is available in Annexure II.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behavior / misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from the future exams conducted by IBPS.
Important Links and Advertisement of IBPS Recruitment 2017
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
For Online Application Click Here
Similar Notification You Should Read
- IOB Recruitment 2018 Apply for 05 Faculty vacancy in iob.in Career
- SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply for 119 Management Executive, Deputy Manager vacancy in sbi.co.in/careers
- BOM Recruitment 2018 Apply for 05 Officer-Manager vacancy in bankofmaharashtra.in Career
- Chiplun Urban Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply For 30 Assistant Clerk and Shipai Post www.chiplunurbanbank.com career
- NABARD Recruitment 2018 Apply for 92 Assistant Manager vacancy in www.nabard.org Career