Vacancy in District court Bengaluru Recruitment 2017 Check Full job Details 70 Peon & Process Servers Apply now ecourts.gov.in:
70 Peon & Process Servers vacancy in District court Bengaluru recruitment 2017 Latest jobs Vacancy and career opportunities Latest Employment news in ecourts.gov.in jobs notification 2017 Latest jobs openings in District court Bengaluru. Department of District court Bengaluru announced their Latest Employment notification 2017. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application.
District court Bengaluru released new Employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of 70 Peon & Process Servers Posts. Candidates are asking to submit their Application on or before the closing date. District court Bengaluru Yearly recruitment Notification and jobs details are now available on their official website ecourts.gov.in
For more details like District court Bengaluru Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
District court Bengaluru Employment News 2017 Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||District court Bengaluru|
|Jobs Location||Bengalore, Karnataka|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs |||
|Total No of Vacancy||70 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Peon & Process Servers|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs. 20,200 /-|
|Closing Date of Application||12-10-2017|
|Official Website :||ecourts.gov.in|
District court Bengaluru Recruitment Notification 2017 full Vacancy Details
District court Bengaluru Recruitment vacancy Details of 70 Peon & Process Servers posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details. Applicants are requested to visit District court Bengaluru official website ecourts.gov.in for further Details of the recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply these jobs.
Name of the Jobs Post:
District court Bengaluru Recruitment Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply
- Peon -50 Posts
- Process Servers – 20 posts
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of District court Bengaluru. Here are the details of Salary for this posts
- Basic Pay : Rs. 9,600 – 14,550/- (For Post 1)
- Basic pay : Rs. 11,000 -19,000/- (For Post 2)
Applicants who are preparing to participate in District court Bengaluru Recruitment 2017 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be
- 18 to 35 Years
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
District court Bengaluru Recruitment examination fees or application fees details are mentioned bellow Applicants have to pay the eligible amount to participate by online payment of bank Callahan. For more details download the official; advertisement which is listed bellow the post.
|For General And OBC Candidates||Rs. 200 /-|
|For All Others Candidates (SC/ST/PH)||Rs. 100 /-|
The Main Part to be Eligible District court Bengaluru Recruitment entrance exam 2017 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if available). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply this job.
To be Eligible of District court Bengaluru application Candidates should possess the following Qualification
- Class 8th Pass
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
District court Bengaluru Recruitment Application will revived through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website ecourts.gov.in before the last date of application 12-10-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to official website ecourts.gov.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination Test.
- Personal Interview Test
|Last date for registration||12-10-2017 (12th-Oct-2017)|
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
- 834 Commissioner Jobs in Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2018 – FAQ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in career
- BHEL Recruitment 2018 Apply for 74 Engineer & Supervisors [email protected] bheledn.com Career
- 39 Peon Jobs in Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018 – FAQ ecourts.gov.in/mysuru career
- 849 Police Constable in KSP Recruitment 2018 Apply now ksp.gov.in Career
- KSRTC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 200 Security Guards [email protected] ksrtc1.online-ap1.com Career