Vacancy in Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 Check Full job Details 09 Fireman, Lab Assistant Apply now www.cbdelhi.in
09 Fireman, Lab Assistant vacancy in Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment 2017 Latest jobs Vacancy and career opportunities Latest Employment news in www.cbdelhi.in jobs notification 2017 Latest jobs openings in Delhi Cantonment Board. Department of Delhi Cantonment Board announced their Latest Employment notification 2017. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application.
Delhi Cantonment Board released new Employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of 09 Fireman, Lab Assistant Posts. Candidates are asking to submit their Application on or before the closing date. Delhi Cantonment Board Yearly recruitment Notification and jobs details are now available on their official website www.cbdelhi.in
Latest Jobs Opening at Cantonments in Delhi and Ahmedabad were originally established by the British. Delhi Cantonment is popularly referred to as Delhi Cantt was established in 1914. Until February 1938, the Cantonment Board Delhi was known as the Cantt authority. The Delhi Cantonment is as Class I Cantonment Board. The Delhi Cantonment houses the Indian Army Headquarters, Delhi Area; the Army Golf Course; the Defence Services Officers Institute; military housing; Army and Air Force Public Schools; and various other defence-related installations. For more details like Delhi Cantonment Board Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
Delhi Cantonment Board Employment News 2017 Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Type of Jobs||Govt Jobs |||
|Total No of Vacancy||09 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Fireman, Lab Assistant|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs. 20,200 /-|
|Closing Date of Application||31-01-2018|
|Official Website :||www.cbdelhi.in|
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification 2017 full Vacancy Details
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment vacancy Details of 09 Fireman, Lab Assistant posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details. Applicants are requested to visit Delhi Cantonment Board official website www.cbdelhi.in for further Details of the recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply these jobs.
Name of the Available Post And Total number of Vacancy:
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply
- Fireman – 08 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 01 post
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of Delhi Cantonment Board. Here are the details of Salary for this posts
- Basic Pay : 18,000 – 56,900 /- (For Fireman Post)
- Basic Pay : Rs. 19,900 – 63,200 /- (For Lab Assistant)
Applicants who are preparing to participate in Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be
- 18 to 40 Years (for Woman Home Guard)
- 18 to 22 Years (for IRBN Police Constable)
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
The Main Part to be Eligible Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment entrance exam 2017 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if available). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply this job.
To be Eligible of Delhi Cantonment Board application Candidates should possess the following Qualification
- Matric Pass from a recognized Institute/ Board equivalent , Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary (I 0 + 2) with Science and Diploma in Medical laboratory Techniques from a recognized Institution OR 10+2 Vocational Course in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) from Schools recognized by State Govts
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Application will receive through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.cbdelhi.in before the last date of application 31-01-2018
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to official website www.cbdelhi.in
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
Recruitment Help line / Contact Details
- Chief Executive Officer
- Office of Cantonment Board
- Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt-10
- Ph No: 011- 25693837,25695450 (Ext.)
- Fax: 011-25695038
- Email: email@example.com
- Official Website : www.cbdelhi.in
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written Examination Test.
- Personal Interview Test
|Last date for registration||31-01-2018 (31st-January-2018)|
Official Website :- www.cbdelhi.in
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
For Online Application Click Here
- 18 Senior Treatment Supervisor vacancy in CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 Office of the Chief District Medical Officer apply now mayurbhanj.nic.in Career
- 19 Gram Rozgar Sevak vacancy in DRDA Kendrapara Recruitment 2018 District Rural Development Agency apply now kendrapara.nic.in Career
- 12 Stenographer & LDC vacancy in NIHFW Recruitment 2018 National Institute of Health and Family Welfare apply now www.nihfw.org Career
- 44 Professor vacancy in University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online www.uohyd.ac.in career
- 07 Forest Guard vacancy in CG Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Chhattisgarh Forest Department apply now www.cgforest.com Career