Latest BPCL Recruitment Notification 2017 Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs and vacancy Details:
BPCL Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited for the post of Technician, Operator. Get the best information on BPCL Employment notification 2017 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in www.bharatpetroleum.in
BPCL released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 32 Technician, Operator Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 26th-June-2017. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is a Fortune 500 oil refining, exploration and marketing PSU with a Navratna status. It currently operates two of India’s largest refineries and has been phenomenal in terms of turnover, profitability, financial reserves and people capital, post-nationalization in 1976.
As Bharat Petroleum develops new and innovative ways to meet the country’s growing demand for fuel, we are looking to recruit people who are curious, passionate and excited to explore ideas and technology and who will help shape the future. For more details like BPCL Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment (BPCL Employment) 2017 full Vacancy Details
- Total number of vacancy: 32 Posts
- Jobs Location: All over India
Name of the Jobs Post:
- Process Technician – 24 Posts
- Utility Operator – 04 Posts
- Utility Operator (Boiler) – 04 posts
- Basic pay: Rs. 13,800 – 41,000/-
Candidates Age limit should be
- 18- 30 years as on 01-06-2017
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
- Not Mentioned
Eligibility Condition of BPCL Recruitment 2017
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- Diploma in Chemical Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/Technology
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
BPCL Recruitment How to Apply?
Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.bharatpetroleum.in before the last date of application 26-06-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
Step-1: Log on to official website www.bharatpetroleum.in
Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
BPCL Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written ExaminationTest
- Skill Test
Important Date of BPCL Employment 2017
Last Date of Online Application: 26-06-2017 (26th-June-2017)
Important Links and Advertisement of BPCL Recruitment 2017
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
For Online Application Click Here
Similar Notification You Should Read
- 07 Junior Engineer vacancy in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited KRCL recruitment Notification 2017-18 – Apply online www.konkanrailway.com Career.
- 230 Counselor vacancy in Municipal Corporation of Delhi MCD Recruitment 2017 apply now www.mcdonline.gov.in Career.
- 13 Lab Technician, Worker, Associate vacancy in National Centre for Disease Control NCDD Recruitment 2017 apply now www.ncdc.gov.in Career
- 382 Field Engineer, Supervisor, Officer vacancy in Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited PGCIL Recruitment 2017 apply now www.powergridindia.com Career.
- 88 Engineers Posts vacancy in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited BMRC recruitment Notification 2017-18 – Apply online www.bmrc.co.in Career.