AAI Recruitment 2017 Vacancy of 200 Junior Executive Apply Now Airports Authority of India www.aai.aero/career
AAI Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancy in Airports Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive . Get the best information on AAI Employment notification 2017 career opportunities Latest Govt jobs news in www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India AAI released new jobs notification on their official website for the recruitment of 200 Junior Executive Posts. Applicants are asking to submit their Application with the process of online or offline before the closing date 17th-October-2017. Airports Authority of India recruitment news is available on their official website and you need to follow step by step guide to successfully apply.
For more details like AAI Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
AAI Employment News 2017 Airports Authority of India Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Airports Authority of India|
|Jobs Location||All Over India|
|Type of Jobs|||| Govt Jobs |||
|Total No of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Executive|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs.20,000/-|
|Closing Date of Application||17-10-2017 (17th-October-2017)|
Latest Jobs opening at Airports Authority of India Recruitment AAI Recruitment 2017 full Vacancy Details GATE-2016
Airports Authority of India Recruitment vacancy Details of 200 Junior Executive posts Apply online or offline method check full vacancy details AAI Employment News . Applicants are requested to visit Airports Authority of India official website www.aai.aero for further Details of the AAI recruitment. Here are the main information you need to know before apply AAI jobs.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details given below:
Name of the Jobs Post:
AAI Recruitment 2017 Available Posts and total number of vacancy per post listed bellow so that you can select your preferred jobs to apply in Airports Authority of India exam
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) – 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical) – 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – 100 Posts
Candidates who will Successfully complete the entrance exam AAI Recruitment 2017 and join above post as employee will be paid as per the basic pay scale of Airports Authority of India . Here are the details of Salary for this posts
- Basic pay: Rs. 5200 – 20,200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2,100/2,400/1,900/-
Applicants who are preparing to participate in Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 must have the knowledge of age limitation to apply. Candidates Age limit should be as on bellow
- Age Limit should not exceed 27 Years As on 30-09-2017.
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders
issued from time-to-time.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the
State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has
to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development
Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate
will only be accepted.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
Examination fees :
Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment examination fees or application fees details are mentioned bellow Applicants have to pay the eligible amount to participate by online payment or bank Callahan. For more details download the official advertisement which is listed bellow the post.
|GEN/OBC (Unreserved)||Rs.300 /-|
|For all others category candidates||NIL|
Eligibility Condition of AAI Recruitment 2017
The Main Part to be Eligible Airports Authority of India Recruitment entrance exam 2017 is Education Qualification and Extra curriculum (if necessary). Applicants who have completed the following academic field and have valid merit certificate can apply for AAI Employment.
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- Qualification details for Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : Civil /CE and Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Qualification details for Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : Electrical/EE And Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
- Junior Executive (Electronics) : Electronics and Communication /EC With Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Marks for the year 2016.
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
AAI Recruitment How to Apply?
AAI Recruitment Application will revived through online from official online application link. Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.aai.aero before the last date of application 17-10-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
- Step-1: Log on to Airports Authority of India official website www.aai.aero
- Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
- Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
- Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
- Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
- Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
AAI Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, And Completed their Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- GATE 2016 Score and Document Verification.
Important Date of AAI Employment 2017
|Last Date of Online Application:||17-10-2017 (17th-October-2017)|
|Online Application will Start from||18th-September-2017|
Important Links and Advertisement of AAI Recruitment 2017
Official Website : www.aai.aero
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
AAI Online Application Link
84 Junior Assistant Vacancy in Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment 2017
Name of the Posts : Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
Total number of vacancy : 84 Posts
Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years As On 01-10-2017
Educational Qualification : Class 10th Pass + Diploma Degree in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire OR 12th PAss
Application Process : Application will be accepted via online Process through official website
Last Date to Apply : 14th-October-2017
Official Advertisement notification: Click Here to Download
Apply Online : Click Here
Thanks for visit Airports Authority of India recruitment advertisement details and application process. Here we have posted AAI Latest Recruitment details age limit qualification details available posts and official website Last Date to apply etc. We are now the official partner or even we don’t have any connection with the recruitment authority. So applicants are requested to always download official advertisement and visit official websaite for further assistance. If you have any query or any question about Airports Authority of India AAI Recruitment notification 2017 you may leave a comment bellow and we will reply you with in 3-4 working days.
- 142 Para Medical Officer, Specialist Doctors vacancy in BSF Recruitment 2017 Border Security Force apply now www.bsf.nic.in Career
- 5500 Constable vacancy in Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online www.police.rajasthan.gov.in career
- 85 Law Instructor vacancy in Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 – Maha Police Apply Online www.mahapolice.gov.in career
- 62 Head Constable vacancy in ITBP Recruitment 2017 Indo-Tibetan Police Force apply now itbpolice.nic.in Career
- 132 Mess Staff , Clerk, Cook vacancy in Indian Air Force IAF Recruitment 2017 indianairforce.nic.in Career