All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh) Recruitment Notification 2017 Check Full vacancy Details And Apply now 1350 Staff Nurse, Professor:
AIIMS Rishikesh All India Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment 2017 Vacancy and career opportunities Latest Employment news www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in jobs notification 2017 Latest jobs openings in All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Department of All India Institute of Medical Sciences announced their Latest Employment notification 2017. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of online/offline application.
AIIMS Rishikesh released new Employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of 1350 Staff Nurse, Professor Posts. Candidates are asking to submit their Application on or before the closing date. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Yearly recruitment Notification and jobs details are now available on their official website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
AIIMS, Rishikesh is one of the SIX AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. For more details like All India Institute of Medical Sciences Application process, Last Date of Application, Selection Process, Age Limitation, Salary and grade Pay etc. Download the Advertisement attached bellow or Read the following Details.
AIIMS Rishikesh Employment News 2017 Jobs Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Rishikesh)|
|Type of Jobs||Teaching Jobs| Govt Jobs||
|Total No of Vacancy||1350|
|Name of the Posts||Aircraft Technician & Tradesmen|
|Salary and pay Scale||Rs. 20,000 /-|
|Closing Date of Application||31-07-2017|
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment full Vacancy Details
Name of the Jobs Post:
Available Vacancies of Latest AIIMS Recruitment is
- Professor – 35 Posts
- Additional Professor – 29 Posts
- Associate Professor – 48 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 50 Posts
- Tutor/Clinical Instructor – 33 Posts
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 28 Posts
- Staff Nurse Grade II – 1126 posts
Candidates Age limit should not be more than
- 58 years (Post 1,2)
- 50 years (Post 3-5)
- Applicant age should be between 21 to 35 years (Post 4)
- 21 to 30 years (Post 5)
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rule.
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs. 3000/-
- For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD ) Application Fee is – 100/-
Eligibility Condition of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2017
To be Eligible of application Candidates should possess
- B.Sc. Nursing Degree, M.Sc, MBBS Degree
To know more about Eligibility criteria as per post wise please download advertisement pdf bellow
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment How to Apply?
Eligible Candidates may submit their application online through official website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in before the last date of application 31-07-2017
Step by Step Online Application Process
Step-1: Log on to official website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Step-2: Search for your desire recruitment online application link and then click “apply online” or “Online application”
Step-3: Fill all the required information and submit with valid documents scan copy
Step-4: Read All the Information carefully and make sure you have submitted all the information correctly
Step-5: Click on save information or submit details
Step -6: Note down your unique Registration number of application number for further use.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment Selection process:
Candidates who have successfully submitted application, will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written examination test
- And Interview Test
Important Date of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Employment 2017
- Last date for registration 31-07-2017 (20th-June-2017)
Important Links and Advertisement of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2017
Download Official Recruitment Advertisement
For Online Application Click Here
Similar Jobs Notification You Should Read
- 130 Sport Officer, Instructor vacancy in Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 apply now sssc.uk.gov.in
- 424 Conductor in Uttarakhand Transport Corporation UTC Recruitment 2017 apply now www.ubter.in Career
- Survey of India Recruitment notification 2017 – Apply online for 15 Scientist, Officer, Assistants Posts www.surveyofindia.gov.in Career.
- 712 Medical Officer in UKMSSB Recruitment 2017 apply now ukmssb.org Career General Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board
- 122 Additional Private Secretary vacancy in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Recruitment 2017 apply now www.ukpsc.gov.in Career.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer
before joining Institute.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in Ministry of
Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to
availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh,
Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
6. Prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
7. Appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
8. He/She is expected to conform to rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to institute employees.
9. Candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
10. Reservation will be as per Government of India rules / guidelines.
11. In case any information given or declaration by candidate is found to be false or if candidate has willfully
suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from
service and any action taken as deemed fit by appointing authority.
12. Decision of competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be
entertained in this regard.
13. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
14. Director reserves right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part
without assigning any reason or giving notice.
15. Extension for date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS
16. Period of probation is two years.
17. Requisite experience in respect of aforesaid vacant faculty posts is relaxable at discretion of Selecting Authority.
18. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Dehradun.